Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Resurrection.

Blogs are weird. I like them. And I really want to have one, but have never quite been able to keep up with writing in one. Maybe it's because of what I choose a subject matter, or maybe I'm lazy, but either way I'm going to attempt to resurrect this blog.

I started by talking about meeting people and dating. And I may occasionally go back to that, but to be honest my dating life just isn't that exciting to necessitate a whole blog.

I was also contributing to a blog about restaurants in the Boston area with two of my friends from high school who were writing about restaurants in Philly and Chicago. I can't say yet if that will come back or not, but eating out will probably be something I'll touch on here too.

A few months ago I started a weight loss program at work and for the first time ever I committed myself to losing weight and trying to become more healthy, and thus far been happy with my progress. The thing is, I love food, I love beer, cocktails, and wine, and I love eating out. So my goal here is to continue to hold myself accountable for staying healthy, active, and social through this blog. And maybe share some interesting tidbits along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment