Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An example in karma

Every once in awhile karma wants to remind you that sometimes we make mistakes....

The other day I was getting off the train with my roommate, as I approached the door out of the station I saw this guy seemlingly waiting for someone or something that looked remarkably like the guy who stood me up. As I exited the station he saw me too... recognition on both sides was confirmed when he quickly turned his back to me. Just as I went to discretely point him out to my roommate, he quickly turned and walked in the other direction, ducking his head.

I couldn't help but laugh. I'm sure I've done something to someone that wasn't very nice, and being stood up was karma kicking me in the butt. And seeing me outside the train station 3 months after standing me up was karma kicking his.

I knew it was only a matter of time before we ran into each other. I'm kind of glad it happened like that and not while I was out on another date or in closer confinement. HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment